Group Project 1

In class, we were assigned a project to focus on collaboration and the formation of groups. Were able to choose our own teams and our task was to create a presentation of a group we found (for the class) We were asked to use Tuckman's five stages to analyze and interpret these groups. There were a lot of good presentations; but my personal favorite was the one some group did about the movie The Longest Yard. Greats videos with accompanying explanations to make a great presentation. My group, however, did the film Rouge One. This was a good example because in all star wars movies there is a group that comes together to try and fight evil. This movie was a little stranger though, especially for the adjourning stage, because this was everyone's death because once they fulfilled their goal, they all were killed. My part was norming and I thought I did a decent job! Videos would've helped and I was a little nervous but it was fun and honestly cool to realize how life is pretty much groups of people following those stages to obtain their goal. Pretty trippy I hadn't realized or noticed how impacted we are in our world today by these stages of group development.
Here is a link to our Prezi if you would like to check it out!
Image result for group
Image by NASA via wikimedia

Comments

  1. Hello Corey,

    I enjoyed your presentation on “Rogue One”, and I think you guys did a great job of relating this film to Tuckman’s Five Stages. Your group did a phenomenal job on creating your website and it was obvious you put a lot of work and attention to detail into building this website. I would have never thought about using this movie but your group was able to relate it to Tuckman’s Five Stages perfectly. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NYC Trek

TopHat