Collabs In Everyday Life

I am involved in collaborations everyday whether I know it or not. Many are weaker ones where the same goals are not knowingly shared; but I think it is still important to notice when we are participating in collaborations because it happens more than we think. As we discussed in class, Duolingo is a website that people can learn a new language for free (usually that is their goal) while translating the web into many languages (website creators goal).

https://www.ted.com/talks/luis_von_ahn_massive_scale_online_collaboration

In my own personal life, when I go to festivals or concerts, I have the goal of having fun along with most of the people in attendance so we all try and to this together. I am also, however, collaborating with the DJ's to give them feedback on their set and the songs played in them. This then allows them to change and alter their music for their next appearance to make it as best as possible.



Callaghan, Carla. “Go to Bing Homepage.” Bing Images, Bing, 7 Feb. 2014, www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=jGdlMZPd&id=B79482C9A295FB72B674D182EEBEABF6B8F0BEF6&thid=OIP.jGdlMZPdrypXnvvTQoDYdQEsDH&q=dj%2Band%2Bfan&simid=607988579928049464&selectedIndex=25&ajaxhist=0.                                                 

Comments

  1. I loved how you went towards a different route to use collaborations. Coming from a life where I grew up going to concerts as well, its awesome to see you are able to work with djs and other people in order to use collab in an everyday life setting. Even if the concerts are different genres you are still able to see how the artists come together to make amazing music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Group Project 1

NYC Trek

TopHat